Monday, January 30

Mommy Cooks: Week of January 30

Did you miss me last week? I couldn’t possibly share my menu plan for a week of mac and cheese, ghetto English muffin cheese sandwiches, and take out. My husband was away for training and these weeks are always an exercise in keeping myself sane, the kids entertained, and my responsibilities simple.
This week is a whole new week though.
Monday – Korean Short Ribs – These are a husband favorite. I’m not a fan of ribs but I actually enjoy these. Serve with rice.
Tuesday – Leftovers
Wednesday – Pancakes – I go for ease with these and stick with a simple mix as I have to prepare two types. We use Cherrybrook Kitchen’s for my son. He likes them with Enjoy Life chocolate chips.This is one of his favorite meals and it’s great that we can eat the ‘same but not quite the same’ thing. Flipping two types of pancakes on two different griddles while keeping everything separate is…not easy so forgive me while I just add water.
Thursday – Cincinnati Chili – Our favorite meal. I serve with whole wheat pasta, cheddar cheese, and tortilla chips. It has root beer in it. Do I have to say more?
Friday – Shrimp and Avocado Tostadas
Do two of these recipes sound familiar? We ended up not eating them the week before last and so I was ready to go with most of the ingredients.

Have you joined the craze at Pinterest yet? That’s where I get most of my inspiration for meal planning.

0 comments:

Post a Comment